Sunday 15 January 2012

One foot in the wagon 2 : Back in the habit

In the last few months I started working for reals ! I'm not a proper ickle software developer ^_^ Shame the project I'm currently working on is soul sucking >.<

To keep my loss-of-soul to a minimum I've been writing a Windows / WinPhone 7 game all about Math !



This has kept me busy but I've started to get an itch for the UDK again. I've decided to split my time 80/20 between my Math game and continuing to learn the UDK. Yesterday I downloaded the latest UDK and started having a tinker again. I remembered more than I expected and still have my old projects incase I've forgotten anything.

First step will be to go over all the stuff I could do before, here's to something resembling progress !

No comments:

Post a Comment