Sunday 28 June 2009

Never forgetables ^_^

*Note: I wrote this a year ago before I got so crazy busy that I stopped writing stuff. It's pretty much done so I'll post it and then start with some new stuff*

Right, to start off I'd like to introduce 3 of the main characters in my life !


Heh, these guys ^_^ They're both very important people to me. The sharp looking dude on the left is Matt, my best friend since the second week of Highschool. The guy who's trying his best not to look smug is Ren , met him on the second day of Uni, he's been all up in my grill pretty much everyday after that and we lived with other awesome people for the last 2 years.

This is Cindy, she's made of unadulterated awesome. She completes my inner circle. We met at College and I'm not sure how but we became super close. Cindy knows me better than perhaps anyone, which means that she has the uncanny ability to answer the questions I want to ask, but hide in other words.

She's also excruciatingly honest.

"You're everything I want in a boyfriend, it's a shame I don't like your face"

Well Cindy it sucks to be you because now we've been going out for over a year !

^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment